CBS Baltimore: "BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore is getting two weeks of free bus, light rail and subway rides in June.
The Maryland Department of Transportation Maryland Transit Administration is offering the rides from June 18 through June 30."
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Baltimore Sun: "During the last century, Baltimore had one of the nation's leading trolley systems, with over 440 miles of fixed rail serving us in the city and suburbs, going in all directions. Along Baltimore City's hundreds of miles of streets today, we have only about 20 miles of Metro and light rail within city limits to serve us as fixed rail public transit. These two lines generally go from north to south across the city."
at 2:07 AM
Saturday, January 21, 2017
- Dress up some police in all black with face masks.
- Have them break windows and set fires away from the main protest.
- Hire a freelance journalist to cover the action.
- Have your uniformed police arrest some people at the main protest.
- Have corporate media say "CARS BURNED, 20 ARRESTED"
- Later let the arrested people go.
at 10:39 AM